Booth MiM
2 days ago
Tepper
MS in Product Management
MS in Product Management
2 days ago
17 Sep 2024 12:09
Please review my profile:

I am Yash Kachhadiya, 23 years old, with a diploma in Textile Manufacturing Engineering, scoring 8.9, and a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, specializing in AI and ML, with a score of 9.2. I have a GMAT score of 750 and an IELTS band score of 7. I have two years of experience running my own startup, which I left due to low profit margins. I am passionate about interacting with people, traveling, problem-solving, marketing, and building new things. I have a deep interest in startups and am considering pursuing a Master's in Management (MiM). My current goal is to work in the tech or consulting industry, and in the long term, I aim to become an entrepreneur after gaining a few years of experience. My ultimate ambition is to achieve financial success and entrepreneurial growth.
Comments 2 comments
16 Sep 2024, 20:16
Would you mind sharing your GMAT percentile per section?
17 Sep 2024, 00:01
Hi Yash kachhadiya,

Vashi here from LilacBuds.

Your profile will be very helpful when applying to prestigious MiM programs because of your good academic and professional experience. Your great GPA of 9.25 suggests strong academic performance, and your GMAT score demonstrates that you did well in all sections.
Your goal of moving tech/ consulting is consistent with the career paths taken by many alumni from these programs, thus making a clear sense of what you intend to achieve. Write essays describing unique experiences and aspirations that allow adcoms to see how your background will be useful in consulting.
Showcase your extracurriculars to ensure that you are a strong candidate for all the B-schools in your list. The content of your essays will be critical and will help you crack the top admits.

We at LilacBuds would love to assist you and would therefore request more details about your profile. You can connect with our team for a detailed profile analysis at https://lilacbuds.com/services/mim-mif-consultant or drop a message on +91 84483 35484.

You can also mail your CV at vashi.gupta@lilacbuds.com for a detailed profile evaluation.

Hoping to hear from you.