Pre-MBA industry: Computer Hardware
Post-MBA industry: Consulting
Ross (Michigan)
Full Time MBA
Full Time MBA
Round 2
2 days ago
16 Sep 2024 06:09
I have three years of work experience at Lenovo HQ as a financial analyst, where I led a financial dashboard project used by the entire finance organization for key financial reviews.
Comments 2 comments
16 Sep 2024, 13:41
Hi Samyak1929
I am Priyanka, Client Manager at ARINGO. Speaking about your chances, your GMAT score is slightly below the average for Ross, (average-719) while your GPA is pretty low (average- 3.43), now you will need to compensate for your GPA, is there a chance for a retake since you are targeting R2? or are there any additional certifications that you can use to establish your academic potential.
With just about 3 years of work experience, will you able to highlight leadership skills and impact generated from your end? Adcoms at Ross greatly value leadership skills, collaborative nature and able to generate and demonstrate impact.

FEEL FREE TO CONNECT TO FOR A FREE DETAILED PROFILE ANALYSIS.
Click here to connect.
You can also email me your CV at: priyankak@aringo.com
Good Luck!
16 Sep 2024, 18:40
Hi. Is that 3.05 a wester GPA or your translation? If that's a conversion - how does it compare to the rest of the folks?
655 and 3.05 (if US-based) is a tough call. You would need around 695 if applying as India/Asia tech male.
P.S. Having a strong brand on the resume is good however
PPS. 3 years of work experience is a bit below average as well, so you want to show some seniority or maturity as that will be a question.