6 days ago
Yale
Full Time MBA
Full Time MBA
Round 1
AppliedSep 12, 24
6 days ago
12 Sep 2024 01:09
After 5 years in Software Engineering(3 before postgrad and 2 after), I want to gain expertise in the business side of the equation. After an MBA, I plan to join a consulting firm to gain exposure to diverse business challenges and strategies. In the long term, I plan to expand the operations of our family business in software products.

I am currently targetting the US east cost schools in Top 15.
I have a Master's degree from one of the top engineering colleges in India with a CGPA of 3.76.
Comments 3 comments
11 Sep 2024, 17:17
Awesome results and great that you have a strong CGPA as well as a great score - I think as long as you are not fumbling anything, you will get admits.
Scholarships will be a bit of a question. Have you joined Forte (not sure how much it is of value) but I have seen some Scholarship options/etc. but not sure if the time has passed already for those.

Either way good luck - hopefully you won't need it 😇

-BB
12 Sep 2024, 13:21
Hi Nehahaha10
I am Priyanka, Client Manager at ARINGO. Speaking about your chances, a 695 FE is a very strong score and falls well within the range for your target programs. Your GPA also looks good. 5+ years of experience will also allow you to share great stories about impact at workplace. Build a strong narrative around your application.

FEEL FREE TO CONNECT TO FOR A DETAILED DISCUSSION ABOUT YOUR PROFILE.
Click here to connect.
You can also email me your CV at: priyankak@aringo.com
Good Luck!
12 Sep 2024, 13:42
Your profile is strong, and your clear post-MBA goals of gaining diverse business experience and eventually growing your family’s software products business fit well with the programs you’re applying to. Focusing on your unique strengths and experiences in your applications will boost your chances of getting in.

If you’d like, we can connect to discuss your profile in detail. Feel free to schedule a call with us here for an in-depth profile evaluation and additional benefits.